Workshop GuidelinesImportant information about Sheila's Workshops
It is our intention that each Beyond The Portal With Sheila Applegate holds a vibration of love and compassion within an environment that nurtures our highest potential for reflection and transformation.
These gatherings allow an optimal, intellectual, Energetic, pleasurable interaction between the vibrations of love Beyond the Portal and those who choose to participate in this leading edge “Art of Allowing” thought experience.
Whenever groups gather, there is potential of many mixed agendas creating uncomfortable distraction from our focused intention. Because of this, we ask that you follow these guidelines for our workshop in order to harmonize the intentions for the highest good of all.
- During our time of sharing together Beyond The Portal, plan to allow this unique opportunity to converse with the Divine Consciousness in various forms to remain a pure, uncluttered, uplifting experience.
- We tend to keep the meeting rooms on the cool side; therefore, bring a sweater or a jacket to assure your personal comfort.
- After each sixty minutes of Conscious Conversation, we usually take a twenty minute Integration Break offering you time to process, refresh, discover community and stretch your body.
- Recording devices, cameras, cell-phones, passed name-lists, and late entrances…can distract from the vibration of our gathering, so please arrive on time and leave these devices out of the meeting room.
- Although the sizes of our groups vary from city to city, each room has a predetermined capacity; therefore, in order to assist us in maintaining that legal capacity, please register prior to the event. We do offer pay-at-door registrations (if the event is not sold out) however, we are unable to guarantee the availability of seats.
- Aisles cluttered by chairs or personal items can hinder the feeling of freedom of movement; therefore, please leave chairs in place and stow personal items under your chair or at the back of the room.
- Although these workshops can be convenient for the networking of compatible concepts, they are not the place to display other brochures, products, practices or talents; therefore, if you have intentions that you would like to later mutually explore, simply, whenever it feels appropriate, exchange contact information for a future discussion.
- Often, a serendipity of these gatherings is the meeting of new fun-loving people and developing new friendships. And that sharing often stimulates a desire to continue these relationships. Many are using the study-group concept as a vehicle to continue the passionate exchange of thought. And so, if you want to form a Beyond The Portal Study Group in your area, our workshops can be a time and place to meet and exchange contacts. Since distributing name lists through the group is not permitted, we encourage a one-on-one interchange between those who feel a mutual desire to continue the connection.
- Although Sheila does enjoy visiting with workshop guests, she appreciates your understanding that it is important that she be allowed to refresh.
- Each workshop agenda is created through your focused thoughts, comments and questions. Since this is an open forum for exploration Beyond The Portal, there are no questions that are off limits. As you clarify, or even write down, what you desire from this gathering, you will call to you that valuable practical knowledge which will benefit you and to all who attend.
- Cancellation Policies can be read here.
Welcome to our Beyond The Portal With Sheila Applegate workshop. It is with much pleasure that we look forward to co-creating this experience with you.
In Conscious Oneness and Love,
Sheila and Beyond