Do you ever find yourself in a battle with your ego?
And does it feel like that battle will never end?
Most spiritual and self-help books teach that you need to overcome your ego or at least keep it in check. The problem is the more you push against or ignore your ego the louder it seems to get.
What would you say if I told you that your ego plays an important role in your ability to live a brilliant and peaceful life?
Ending that ego battle is easier than it seems.
Once you understand the ego’s purpose, you can develop a healthy relationship with your whole self.
The next step is something you may not have imagined. Falling in love with your ego is the gateway to living in the bliss of conscious oneness.
In this space you will find your ego is one of your greatest allies.
Books (and, to be fair, many online courses,) may leave you feeling frustrated like there is no end in sight. Most courses tell you how important it is to overcome your ego but they often brush over subtleties that have profound effects on your ability to apply this to your real life. And has a course ever taught you to fall in love with your ego?
Think about it. Nothing is outside of God/All That Is…not even your ego.
Without a healthy and vibrant ego on your side it is almost impossible to live the inspired life you desire.
What If A Program Existed That Offered Easy Practical Steps To Embracing Your Ego?
What if you had the opportunity to practice each technique and receive personalized support from a master teacher?
What if this course included a unique meditation approach to help you integrate the teachings?
You’d finally overcome that nagging ego battle.
You’d embrace your ego as an ally on your path to joy.
And life would be way more awesome!
The Embracing My Ego Master Class
- Discover the important role your ego plays and open to life’s wonder without fear.
- Identify and release your limiting beliefs so you can set yourself free and create a new experience in each moment.
- Learn to use Conscious Meditation as a tool to transform your Ego.
- Embrace your Evolved Ego so you can amplify the impact you have on our world.
- Celebrate life beyond struggle so you can embrace a deeper more inspired way of being.
Who Is This Program For?
Whether you’re young or old, an executive, teacher, parent, artist, hipster, geek or tree hugger; whether you’re a novice on the path of consciousness or a master meditator—this program is for you if you are ready to move beyond the struggle with your ego and claim the brilliant life you deserve.
Meet Your Teacher
Through my Conscious Meditations, I will guide you to embrace your full authentic self; to realize that every part of you is divine. Embracing the full essence of your physical and spiritual being-ness is the key to living a joy filled and inspired life.
What Is Included In The Program?
- 4 live webinars to help you embrace your ego and claim your full authentic self.
- 4 weekly assignments in both audio and text so you can choose the format that works best for you.
- Live Conscious Meditation for instant integration of new concepts.
- One-on-one Coaching session with an Ambassador of Consciousness to help break through your limiting beliefs and barriers.
- Audio recordings of live classes to listen on your own time.
- A Facebook private group to communicate and celebrate with other members Sheila throughout the program.
You can download the course lessons and meditations to have lifetime access.
Private sessions are offered via phone, internet or in person depending on your proximity to your Ambassador of Consciousness, so it is easy for you to receive this personalized support whether you live in Washington DC or Timbuktu.
Live Group sessions can be accessed via phone or internet so you can join in from wherever you are in this magical world we call earth.
The program costs $444
The Nitty Gritty
You will receive four weekly emails with lessons and assignments.
Your Ambassador of Consciousness will contact you to schedule your session.
Questions can be submitted to me (Sheila) through the private Facebook group, email or on the live calls.
All live calls are recorded so you can listen at your convince.